Tuesday, October 20, 2009

THE ROOM

Last night I had a religious experience! I went to check out the newly renovated- former St. Regis room at the Bay now titled The Room. Back in the day when my much missed snazzy grandmother use to come into the city to buy a fabulous cocktail dress she would go "The Room." The new room is 23, 000 sq ft , designed by master designer Yabu Pushelbelgto. I felt transformed in this new space, white, bright, airy, and filled to the brim with wonderful designer labels: Balmin (off the shoulder blue sequin mini (you know what I am talking about) , Halson, Erdem, Pink Tartan, vintage pieces, and so so so much more. I fell madly in love with many items but one pair of Pierre Hardy black lace up chunky heels to be specific. I don't know how and I don't know when but I think I need to own these shoes!!

No comments: